Monday, July 13, 2009

More Towels


I just realized that I didn't show you the towel that I embroidered Frank for Father's Day. I got the towel from K-Mart. It is the most luxurious, biggest, softest towel that I have ever seen. If I had the money, I would have bought every towel like this that they had (I bought 2). It wasn't a bad deal, they were normally $19.95 on sale for 40 - 50% off. They came in 2 styles and 2 colors. The stripe (like Frank's) came in the blue that you see and I got me a red and tan one and they also had a damask looking design in blues and red & tan.

I am a K-Mart shopper (I only go to Wal-Mart when I don't have any other choice - lots of reasons why). The last few times that I have been inside our K-Mart it is looking pretty skimpy. I am afraid that they will go out of business. The shelves aren't as full as they should be, everything is on sale and I mean EVERYTHING. If I had the money, I would be buying stuff up left and right. Sorry, I got off on a tangent.


This towel is for my nephew (towel with fish already on it is from K-Mart - it has a googley eye - isn't it so cute?). His birthday is next month (August). I embroidered his name on the towel in the same lime green as the fish's head.


This towel (also K-Mart) is for my brother, his birthday is also in August. (Don't worry, his name is centered in the towel, but because of the way that I folded the towel it just doesn't look centered). My brother's whole family got beach towels with their names embroidered on them this year for their birthday. You can see the towel that I did for his wife (another K-Mart find) here and the ones that I did for his 2 oldest (they are twins) here (they were from Wal-Mart). The fish towel pictured above is for my brother's youngest.

I have found the cutest towels at K-Mart this year. There are a couple of more that I purchased and as soon as I embroider them I will show them too. Lee and Champ each got their own towels last year and I embroidered their name on them, Frank got one for father's day and when I was buying towels for Ty and Jason, Anthony asked when would he get his own towel (so of course I had to purchased 2 more cute towels at K-Mart for Anthony and Rance).

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

What a great and inexpensive, thoughtful gift! I never would've thought. Thanks (again, as always) for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails