Monday, July 20, 2009

Grilled Stuffed Cheesburgers

First of all I want to say that I am so mad. I NEED a new camera. It just deletes pictures randomly whenever it wants to. Sorry, I had more pictures for you (12 - 15), but they are not there now (there were only 6 left). What's up with that? [It's actually happened several times before, but I thought the boys got a hold of my camera and accidentally deleted pictures. I made sure that no one touched it from the time I took my pictures to the time I uploaded them.]

First you take ground chuck (picture was deleted) and add Ranch dressing mix (1 envelope or 3 Tbs. if you use the canister per 1 lb. meat).


Then you take mozzarella cheese and cut into cubes.


You then stuff one cube of cheese into some hamburger meat and shape the meat around it. (Picture of meat around cheese deleted).


Place stuffed hamburger patties on the grill.


Here they are after being removed from grill. See the yummy goodness just oozing out of the burger?


I halved the burger between the 2 littlest boys and here is Anthony's half. (He likes to put Cheetos on his burger.)

3 comments:

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

This looks so yummy!
God bless,
Amanda

The Family of Logo said...

oh, wow! it's 8 in the morning and I am wishing it was dinnertime already! I have all of the ingredients so I won't even have to make a run to the store to try these out tonight! yum!

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Mmmmmmmm - this looks so good - you just made my mouth water!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails