Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Llama Llama Books


Have you read any of Anna Dewdney's children's books? I love the Llama Llama books. There's 'Llama Llama Red Pajama', 'Llama Llama Mad at Mama', and 'Llama Llama Misses Mama.' I love the flow and rhythym/rhyme of the books and the illustrations are also wonderful.

My boys also like these books, but Frank accuses me of liking the books more than the boys (he's probably right). If you haven't read any of these, give them a try. Go to your local libray and check one or all of them out (you may end up purchasing them). I got the first 2 from the Imagination Library (see below) and I went and purchased the 3rd book as soon as it was out (before I even read it - I knew we would like it and we do).

I want to give a great big THANKS to the Dolly Parton Imagination Library for introducing me to these (and other) books.

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

Oh, well... I will HAVE to check these out! They sound wonderful! You may want to check out the Skippyjon Jones books by Judy Schachner (if you are unfamiliar with them). They are the books MY husband would say I love more than the boys! LOL! There's more if you follow this link. http://www.skippyjonjones.com/
Let me know what you think! I can't believe I failed to mention thses books on your "giveaway" post! LOL! Well, I'm mentioning them now. I LOVE to hear the author read them too... SO GREAT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails