Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm Sorry

I haven't been been posting much lately. This past weekend I went to a MOPS Leaders Retreat for our local MOPS group. (Amanda from Faith, Food and Family and Katy from Creative Escapes was there also.) It was so much fun!!!!!!!! But I have spent this week trying to catch up from the weekend.

We are also taking a mini-vacation this coming weekend so I am trying to get ready for that. We are going to my cousin and his family's house this weekend (in KY). We always go to Beech Bend, we've been to each of the following Gun Town Mountain, Jesse James Themepark, Mammoth Cave, Kentucky Down Under once.

I haven't been able to schedule posts (trying to play catch up and get ahead). I will be back soon and hopefully lots of posts to inspire you.

3 comments:

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

Hope y'all have a wonderful and safe trip!! :)
God bless,
Amanda

The Family of Logo said...

Have a fun time. (I thought I was not posting a lot, you post every day! Don't sell yourself short)

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

I meant to tell you thank you for the compliment on my blog! :) I thought I'd change the background and make it more personalized. I love that crockpot blog! I haven't made anything off there yet but I need to.
Hope you're having a great time!
God bless,
Amanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails