Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let's Make Our Husbands High Priority!

Katy Lin at The Great Adventure started '31 Days of Prayer for Our Husbands' yesterday (it's never too late, so jump in).

I also found a website that specifically addresses how to pray for your husband. You can check it out here.

We all need prayer. Our husbands are the 'Head of the household' (Ephesians 5: 22-30) which makes them the leader of our family. They are also our life partner. Don't we want the best for our life partner? Our husbands affect our lives in so many ways. I believe that prayer is a Christian's most powerful tool/weapon, but I feel (in general) that is not used near enough.

Join me in Katy Lin's effort to pray for our husbands.

A wonderful book that I read a year or so ago...Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie O'Martian. [I refer back to if often.]

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

I recently completed the Bible study by Stormie called "Praying Through the Deeper Issues of Marriage" and it was wonderful! I have the pocket prayer book that goes with the "Power of a Praying Wife" set and I have the entire set; book, study guide and pocket prayer book to the "Power of a Praying Parent". (I also have Praying God's will over your son, pocket prayer book, you might like)My intentions are to get to it (eventually.) I currently just started "Boundaries with Kids" by Townsend and Cloud. I NEED a Summer study that keeps me on track with my kids since they are home all day and I get to the end of my rope more quickly! haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails