Friday, July 3, 2009

Smithville Jamboree

The Smithville Jamboree is this weekend. I've gone every year since I was little. I won't be able to go today since Frank is working, but we are going tomorrow morning. I can't wait. I always look forward to it.

So far the weather has been great (I hope it continues). It is still warm, but the humidity is down so it doesn't seem as bad. Plus it hasn't been quite as hot (in the 80's, but not the 90's).

I will try to get pictures (if I can get my camera to cooperate) of the Jamboree and post later.

Have a safe 4th of July Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

Hope you have a great time! I've never been so will look forward to you writing about and/or pictures. Not exactly sure what it is, since I haven't been. :)
God bless,
Amanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails