Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pillowcase Dress


This is a pillowcase dress that I made for a friend of a friend. It has pink grosgrain ribbon for the ties. This is the first time that I made a pillowcase dress that wasn't made from an actual pillowcase (I had to make the pillowcase first - sort of). It went smoothly.

This is one of my favorite little girl's dresses to make. Because of the ties on the shoulder this dress grows with the child. When it becomes too short for a dress, it can then become a top.

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

That is so adorable and I LOVE the pattern of the fabric, so Summer! Makes me want a girl to make a ton for! Maybe I'll just have to attempt making some for my nieces. Keep 'em coming! I love your crafty sewing ideas! Got any for boys? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails