Thursday, June 25, 2009

Spark Book

Do you have all these ideas running around in your head and you don't know what to do with them? I did until...

A year or so ago I learned about a Spark Book on HomemadeSimple.com and I just had to make one.


Here is the cover of mine.


Here is my spark book open. I have pictures that I have cut out of magazines with notes that I have made to myself. It could be the color scheme, it could be the picture arrangement on the wall, it could be a free crochet pattern that I printed off the internet, it could be something that I dreamed up, whatever. I carry it around with me most of the time (it's small enough to fit in my purse) because I never know when inspiration is going to hit me.

I picked up a journal from Hobby Lobby and made my tabs (you customize it to your interests). I have a tab for crafting, decorating, organizing and gift ideas.

How do you organize your thoughts?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails