Friday, June 26, 2009

My Husband Really Rocks!


My Husband is so supportive of me. He encourages me in my crafts, in MOPS, in whatever my interest is.

I just found out Monday that he is going to allow me to go to MOPS Convention (this year it is held in Nashville, TN)! MOPS Convention is Thursday, Friday and Saturday. That means he will have to take off work for a couple of days and have all 4 boys by himself. He will have to take 2 to school and entertain 2 preshcoolers at home, then have to pick the older 2 up from school. Along with getting supper on the table (I will try to have supper fixed and in the fridge).

He is so good to me.

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

Isn't is great when our men surprise us like that? They are wonderful to us, aren't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails