Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summer Top


I saw this top in a J. C. Penney mailer and I thought it was really cute. Something about it just caught my eye. I wonder...I wonder if I could make it?

So yesterday I went through my fabric stash to see if I had enough of one piece of fabric to make it and I found a piece of hunter green just big enough. I also found some grosgrain ribbon (my very favorite ribbon ever) that would match. So I made an attempt at it.

What do you think?

Now that I know I can make it, I will get some cute fabric and make me another one. I will have a tutorial on it (with pics and everything) and post it for you to see. It is really easy (I am an intermediate sewer - this would be a great beginner project) and I was able to complete it in 1 afternoon/evening (with interuptions from kids and all).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails