Friday, May 29, 2009

MHRF


My Husband Rocks because he allows me to fulfill my dream by staying home with my children. It has always been my dream to be a mommy. When I was little, people would ask me "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
I would answer "A mommy."
People: "What about a nurse or a teacher?" [Note: My grandmother was a nurse.]
Me: "A mommy."

Well, what good is being a mommy if I can't do it full time? I don't want to work full time and be a mommy part time. That's o.k. for some (I even had to do it for a while). When we found out I was expecting Anthony, Frank started working odd jobs, side jobs, whatever he could do to pay off some bills. We had started doing the 'Dave Ramsey System' and he even cut some timber off our land and sold it. He did whatever he could so I could stay home.

Today was the last day of school and I am looking so forward to having all my boys at home with me for the summer. Thanks Frank. I love you for you being you, for loving me, for loving our boys, and for all you do. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a wonderful feeling. I too, am very blessed because I get to stay home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails