Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am so SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!


I just received a letter in today's mail. They are using one of my recipes in the new upcoming Gooseberry Patch Cookbook, Autumn with Family & Friends.

This will be the second time they are using one of my recipes. I will get a copy of the recipe book in mid-July just before it is released.

I have been a fan of Gooseberry Patch for years and have been collecting their cookbooks for years and now I am actually in a couple. Make sure you pick up a copy this fall when it comes out. You can get it here or I have seen their cookbooks at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Restaurant.

I am just giddy!!!!!!

*****UPDATE! 8/11/09 - It's here! Check it out here.

3 comments:

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

Wow! that is totally awesome! I'm so happy for you!
God bless,
Amanda

Allison said...

Congrats!! That's so awesome!!

Alisa said...

Wow! You are my hero! Seriously, I am sooo impressed! I love Gooseberry Patch! I can cook pretty well, but to come up with my own recipe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails