Sunday, January 16, 2011
I made Frank and the boys matching vests. I finished up 2:00 a.m., Sunday, Dec. 26. (So that they could wear them to church that day - Sunday, the day after Christmas.)
I used the pattern McCall's 2447 for Frank's vest and for the boys' vests, I used the pattern McCall's 4290 View B. They are all made out of a beautiful brick red and lined in black satin.
I just happened to have a brick read sweater that I wore. I girl from church took this picture for us in the church annex (with my camera). She did good.
I then, over the internet, sent them to Walgreens and made a bunch of copies. Addressed the back of the picture and sent it out as a postcard. It was our Happy New Year card (since I didn't get Christmas cards sent out).