Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Delicious Fabric


I saw this fabric a while back and wanted it so badly. But I didn't have anything in mind for it (and my fabric stash is already too large with fabrics I bought because I liked but didn't have a real reason to purchase them). So I held off, as long as I could, until the other day. I also found this matching grosgrain ribbon (I think I am obsessed with grosgrain ribbon).


Then I found a couple of other ribbons (they were 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby) that will go good on burp cloths.


I have a few ideas for this fabric. I can't wait to show you.

Here I prove to you my obsession with grosgrain ribbon. (O.k. it's not all grosgrain, but I bet over 75% of it is.) Over look my very messy work space. (I was working at the time and just snapped the pictures before thinking about straightening up, plus I have limited space so straightening up might not have looked much different.)




I think I need help.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails