Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Completed Project

Here is the completed Easter outfit that I made for one of my best friend's son. I smocked the sailboat insert (more info here) and then made the long-all (fully lined). The long-all was from the pattern 'Will' by Collars, Etc. (modified). It also had a shirt with matching piping (also 'Will' by Collars, Etc.).

It was fun to make.




Here are some basket liners that I made for both of her boys. She found a cute 'bucket' type white basket, but wasn't pleased with the liner (with the eyelet lace it looked to 'girly' even though they were in blue & white and green & white gingham).

So she and her boys picked out some Easter fabric and I made the lining for the baskets and embroidered their names on their basket liners.

Before...


After...




The original basket liner tied. I decided to make the new ones to button (maybe a little less 'girly' still).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails