Monday, May 24, 2010

The Moment of Truth

O.k. I stepped on the scales this morning and I weighed 148.0 lbs. (I lost 2.4 lbs. this week).

I did pretty good, but I didn't get all of my walking in (no where near it). After a couple of days, I was curious as to how big my water glass really was (I thought is was a little bigger than 8 oz.) and I measured it. It was a 14 oz. glass! That means when I drank 6 1/2 glasses I was actually drinking 14 (8 oz.) glasses of water. I drank almost a gallon!!!!!

Saturday, my goal was to drink a gallon of water (and I reached my goal). I have been doing all of my daily dozen exercises and everyday (except yesterday) I did 8 or more fidget-cisers.

I have not totally given up my cokes yet, but I have cut waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back! I have also, almost cut out my sweets (but not completely). So, I guess all in all 2.4 lbs. isn't bad.

Maybe this week I will set a goal to give up sweets or cokes (at least for this week) and see what happens. (Baby steps people, I don't want to cause my body to go into shock, or my family either for that matter.)

Did any of you set a personal goal? Did you reach it or get close? Good luck this week.

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

WOW! Congratluations! I'm so proud of you! I want to follow your exaple I just can't seem to find my motivation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails