Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Homemade Goodies and FREE gift tags


I love giving homemade goodies from the kitchen for Christmas. Everyone has to eat and it shows that I gave something of myself also (time - which sometimes is more precious than money).

There are some free, very cute, downloadable tags for homemade goodies here at butter is best along with recipes.

Homemade Sour Dough Bread is one of my favorite things to make and give during the holiday season. Sweets are nice, but a lot of people give sweets and I feel bread is a reprieve from all the sweet goodness. You can see what I am talking about here and here. (If you were thinking about giving me sweets, go ahead, I won't be offended.)

Here are a few more printable gift tags...
About.com
Gift tags for all occasions at brownie locks
Printable recipe cards with matching gift tags from allfreeprintables.com

Hope this gets you in the mood to make some homemade gifts and while you are at it, send me some to sample.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails