Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A New Christmas Tradition and a Christmas song







Two years ago we started a new Christmas Tradition at our house...Santa Bags. Each of my boys has his own Santa Bag (you can see one here). On Christmas Eve, the boys place the bag where they want (under the tree, on the couch, etc.) and Santa puts their gifts inside their bag.

The next morning they open their bag to see what Santa brought. A friend of mine asked me to make her boys Santa bags this year. They are approximately 2 feet by 3 feet, red fleece with a gold drawstring. I embroidered their names in white. I hope they enjoy the new tradition as much as we have.

Now here is one of my favorite Christmas songs by one of my very favorite Country Music artist.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails