Friday, December 31, 2010

Post of Pictures that I like



I am not a photographer, but occasionally (by accident) I will take a picture that I really like and am pleased with. I love these 2 shots of Rance (they were taken this fall). Now a real photographer probably wouldn't appreciate them, but I like them and that's what matters.

Maybe someday I can take some photography classes. (I want real photography classes and not photoshop classes - well maybe them too eventually, but I would love to know what to do when I am behind the camera to get a good shot.)



I LOVE this picture of my dad with the 2 little ones. This is Christmas Eve and he is reading them the Night Before Christmas. It is right after bath and right before bedtime. It has become a tradition for us (my dad has done this for about 9 or 10 years).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails