Friday, February 26, 2010

Sock Monkey Crazy


We had twin boys born to a couple from our church. I made them burp cloths using some adorable sock monkey fabric that I bought (and had no idea what I was going to do with it when I bought it). [Tutorial for the burp cloths coming soon.] I just had to make them sock monkeys to go with the burp cloths.

The twins had older sisters so I made them each a sock monkey too (I loved it when people remembered my older two boys when the younger two were born). I tried some cute striped socks for the girls' sock monkeys. I think they are cute, but I still like the traditional ones the best. (Also, the striped socks were harder to work with.)

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

I really love the traditional sock monkey. Ironic how none of my boys have ever had one! I think those striped ones are so adorable though! My nieces would love them! Totorial on the sock monkeys to come as well?

Related Posts with Thumbnails