Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Drip Beef

Have you ever tried one of those recipes that looks good, sounds good, but then when you make it yourself and try it, you are very disappointed? Well, this is NOT one of those recipes.

It is Pioneer Woman's Drip Beef. You can find the recipe here. It is delicious, it is fantastic! I wanted to make it, but the whole time I was very apprehensive (afraid that I would get my hopes up just to have them smashed).

I prepped it Saturday night and put all the ingredients in a crock-pot liner and placed it in a bowl in the fridge. Sunday morning I put the liner in the crock-pot and turned it on before going to church. When we got home from church the house smelled wonderful. (Even hubby said so.)

Sorry that I don't have a picture of my Drip Beef, it smelled so good coming into the house and we were all starving - I didn't even think of a pic until we had devoured it. I made PW's Italian Drip Beef. The only thing that I think I did different was I used homemade Beef Broth (that I had in the freezer) and I put mine in the crock-pot instead of the oven (she suggests that you can do that). If I was going to be home, I think I would have tried it in the oven.

Try it, I don't think you will be disappointed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails