Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Sweet Little Something



I found these two adorable patterns from You Can Make This, I purchased them and made them with no one in particular in mind. My friend saw them while they were a work-in-progress when she came to pick up the burp cloths for Victoria. She said that she wanted to see them when they were completed, they were quite possibly going to go to Spain too, along with the burp cloths.


This is the front of the Reversible Open Back Baby Dress. I made it in Size 0-3 months.


This is the back. You can see a little of the reverse fabric.


This is the Fancy Ruffled Diaper Cover. Also in 0-3 months.


And this is how cute they look together. I love how the ruffles show in the open back of the dress.

1 comment:

Melanie and Josh said...

oh...Even though I ADORE my boys more than anything....it's seeing things like this that make me want to have a GIRL! At least I have a BUNCH of neices...I may need to have you whip up some ruffly stuff like this soon for my 2 baby neices born within less than a month!

Related Posts with Thumbnails