Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Dose of Attitude


When we went to visit my Aunt the other day, I took the boys to Portrait Innovations (I really wish we had one here) and this is the picture I picked out (as part of my $9.95 package).

Why that picture do you ask? No smiles? No real poses? Well, all but Rance are in school and I get the smiling posed pictures then, but I don't very often get a picture of all 4 of them (not near as often as I should) and when I saw this picture, it was...well...it was them. I saw each of their personalities in it and so I chose this picture out of all the good pictures they took of my boys.

Also, if you know me - you know that I march to the beat of a different drum. I have my own way of doing things (which is usually just a little bit different than everyone else's). So, in a way - that picture was me too (or at least choosing that picture was me).

2 comments:

Melanie and Josh said...

I totally know what you mean...my favorite pictures are the ones with tongues sticking out, or of Jack squeezing the stuffing out of his baby brother...I'm just a bit irreverant like that! :) this one is too cute!

The Family of Logo said...

Nice to see it's not just me! They are so handsome! If your boys are anything like mine they ALL FOUR have such different personalities that they get accused of not being related sometimes! I love how their individuality shows... good pic Mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails