Friday, August 14, 2009

My First Blog Award


I want to thank Amanda at Faith, Food and Family for giving me my first blog award. Please stop by and say "Hi and Thanks" to Amanda for me.

I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs.

1. The Farm Chicks
2. How Far We've Come
3. Just Because I Am Me
4. Just A Girl
5. nannygoat
6. The homespun heart
7. {Mz}Cellaneous
8. Women Living Well Blog
9. Skip To My Lou
10. With All That I've Been Given
11. She Looketh Well
12. One Mom, Five Boys
13. Nikki's Nacs
14. monkeys on the bed
15. kirstencan

These are just 15 blogs of the many that I love!
In accepting the award, you are asked to pass the award on to 15 other sites you love.

So if you accept this award from me copy the picture to your pc and pass it on to your 15.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails