Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pretty Pajamas

I know that I haven't posted much lately, but my blog is for fun and I don't want it to interfere with family time so I do it when I can.

Even though I haven't been posting, I have been crafting and creating and taking pictures. I will get them posted eventually. Here is a start...



I found this great Tutorial on Sew Mama Sew. It is for a cute nightie (you can find the tute here).

I made mine with some of the fabric that I showed you here.

I made my nightie a little different. At Sew Mama Sew the tutorial is for a night gown. I decided to make mine shorter (like 'Baby Doll' pajamas, or a pajama top) and then I made shorts to go with it. I also used wide grosgrain ribbon for the straps instead of the spaghetti straps that were shown in the tutorial.

I am really pleased with how they turned out. They were rather quick and easy and now I feel pretty.

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

these pjs are adorable! And comfy looking too! Good to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails