Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Candy Corn Crochet


I love fall. It is my absolute most favorite season of all. Now that the days are starting to get shorter and the humidity is down, the air is a little crisper and cooler at nights, it is really getting me in the mood for fall.

I love decorating for fall. I can decorate in September and leave it up through Thanksgiving. It's great! (I will add a few things for Halloween and then change them out for a few Thanksgiving things, but most things stay out. Like pumpkins, leaves, candy corn, you get the picture.)

I saw this cute pattern from Lion Brand (have I mentioned them before?) ;o) for crocheted candy corn. It is a quick and easy pattern. I made one and now I am going to make up a bunch of these and place in a candy dish. I think it would be a great fall decoration.

They also have a pattern for a Candy Corn Candy bag (you know for Trunk or Treating). If you get started now, you (I really mean me) have enough time to make several Halloween/fall things.

What's your favorite fall decoration? What do you do special for Halloween and/or fall? I'm always open for new ideas.

You can see more here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails