Friday, February 13, 2009

Praying for Your Husband

I read a book not too long ago, Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie O'Martin (I've actually read several of her books, they are really good). It touched me very deeply. I believe that prayer is the most powerful tool that a Christian has, but is probably not used like it should be. It is one area that I feel that I can always improve on and I am always looking for ways to improve. I love to hear how other women pray for their husbands (it gives me a fresh, new perspective). Go to diary of a Stay At Home Mom and check out her 31 Days of Praying for My Husband. Let's all pray along with her for our husbands. Who cannot use prayer, wouldn't you like to know that your husband was/is praying for you?

~Jena

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails