Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Husband is Perfect!


O.k., not really. I know he's not perfect, but he is perfect for me. I listen to my friends talk about their husbands (not even bad really) and I think to myself "I wouldn't like that," or "That would really get on my nerves."

I know that Frank has his faults, but nothing that I can't live with. There are other men, I see how they treat their wives, how they act toward their wives, I hear things their wives say about them (yes, sometimes complaining and sometimes not - just 'matter-of-fact') and I have concluded that my husband is perfect for me.

I have known for a long time that God gave him to me. I know because I prayed (since I was a little girl) and my mother prayed that God would send me a good husband. I also know because he is strong where I am weak. We compliment each other.

So the next time your hubby gets on your last nerve, think it could be worse (he could have qualities that you couldn't stand) and then go give him a big hug and kiss and appreciate him for who he is.

~Jena

P.S. I was one of the winners of the 50% discount for the lunch tote give away that Erin at $5 Dinners had. I am so excited. I just ordered Retro Reborn and I can't wait to get it. As a plus right now they have $1 shipping on all orders at Spring Los Angeles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails