Friday, April 20, 2012

Stay Tuned...

...do I have a treat for you.

When I was at MOPS convention this past year, I had the privilege of hearing Kathi Lipp speak and I also took her class, "The Husband Project." She was so funny and I really learned a lot from her.


Starting Monday, April 23 I will be having a 5 Day Husband Project Challenge for you.


After hearing Kathi speak and taking her class I purchased the book, 'The Husband Project' (along with "My Husband is a Hottie' shirt and another book) and immediately read the book and began trying to put her suggestions into practice.

I would like for you to take the 5 day challenge this next week and let me know what you think.

Here's what Kathi says about 'The Husband Project'...

Do you feel like your marriage has gone from "I do" to "What did I do?" Recapture the romance that made you and your husband fall in love in the first place. The Husband Project provides 21 days of fun activities to show love and honor to your husband. Kathi Lipp will help you discover:

Proven ways to return fun and flirting to your marriage.
Inner assurance to meet your husband’s unspoken emotional needs.
Increased confidence when it comes to meeting your husbands sexual needs.
New levels of warmth and tenderness in your relationship.
A deeper sense of security with your husband.
A greater ability to boost your husband’s belief in himself.

Sound interesting?  (It is trust me!)  Join  me on Monday and take the challenge with me.  See you then.

P.S.  If you want to purchase the book and do the whole Husband Project (and I suggest you do - it's fun and your husband will love it) here are some links where you can purchase the book...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails