Sunday, April 29, 2012

Join me on my journey


I'm about to embark on a journey.  It will be a difficult journey, one filled with many challenges and obstacles.  It will be a journey that I'm sure at some point and time I will question my judgement and want to give up before I reach the end (I hope I can endure).  It is also a journey that once I complete it, I will be a better person for having taken "...the one less traveled by."

It is  journey to try to take my weaknesses and improve them and perhaps turn them into strengths.  It is a journey of self-discovery.

I am taking the 'Complaint-Free Challenge.'  I will try (along with others) to go 31 days without complaining.  I am trying to replace my baditude with God's word and gratitude.  Cheri Gregory has this wonderful idea and I am really excited and a little nervous about this, but I think it will be pleasing to God.  Anytime we try to better ourselves and try to be Christ like, it pleases God.

Go to Cheri's blog and find out why she is Challenging us, get some freebies, listen to some great audios about parenting pre-schoolers, marriage, and the differences in PURSE-onalities and take the challenge too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails