Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Can you believe that I forgot to take a picture of a Christmas gift I made? (O.k. I can too.)

I made my brother's 3 boys (a set of twins age 11 and a 4 yr. old) each a pillowcase out of flannel in camo, with safety orange trim with their names embroidered in safety orange also (you can find my inspiration here). I also used the scrap camo fabric and made them each a stocking ornament and put a little cash in it.

I hope to have a tutorial on the stocking ornament soon. (It's never too early to start making gifts for next year - I mean don't do like I do and start at Thanksgiving -or later - to make all your Christmas gifts.) I have been known to stay up in the wee hours of the morning to finish a project that I procrastinated on. (I mean I wouldn't do that on a regular basis or anything, that is just in extreme cases - you know, really it is, you believe me don't you? Forget it, I knew you wouldn't buy it.)

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Family of Logo said...

I, for one, can't wait to get a tutorial on the stocking ornaments! What a great way to give cash or a gift card AND add to the tree each year! My guys love both cash/gift cards and a new personal ornament each year! Happy New Year to you and yours! I'm so glad we're friends.

Related Posts with Thumbnails