Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Weight Awareness Wednesday

Weight Awareness Wednesday...



I was down 2.4 lbs. this week. Yeah!!!!!!!! ;o) My DH laughs and says I'm loosing it just to gain it back during the holidays. Maybe so, but if I didn't loose it in the first place I would be really bad off if I gained it in the holidays.



I am actually not looking to loose much during the holiday season (temptations are just too great - I love to bake and there is always stuff around here, I have absolutely NO will power or self-control), but if I can maintain my weight during the holidays, I will try to start loosing again after Christmas.



Here is another quote for you...

"Failing to plan is planning to fail." - Unknown


Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving everybody.



~Jena

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails