Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mr. Grumpy Pants

Anthony has been literally begging me to rake up some leaves so he could jump in them. It has been an extremely busy week and there just wasn't time. Sunday, Halloween day, (since I was sick and couldn't do anything else) I asked the older boys to rake up leaves in a big pile. I took some Tylenol and took a shower and then headed outside to take pics.

It was a perfect day for it. It was 72 degrees and there were lots and lots of leaves.

Anthony, for some odd reason was in a horrible mood. He didn't want to participate. He said he did, but when it came right down to it, he would frown and pout and refused to join in - just sitting on the sidelines. He even cried a couple of times (which really isn't like him - I was so praying that he wasn't coming down with strep).








Lee and Champ decided to do something about it and well, you'll have to see for yourself...



I am really proud of Champ. He has wanted a laptop computer for awhile, but it just hasn't been in our budget. So for a couple of years, he saved his money and purchased one. A friend gave me a camera for my computer (I couldn't make it work on my computer and so I gave it to Champ). Champ set his laptop up outside and shot the above video. He's pretty talented.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails