Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pearls of Wisdom


O.k. There aren't any real pearls here (just beads that look like pearls). Alright, there isn't any wisdom here either.

But there is this great necklace that I made. [Inspiration found here.]

I saw the necklace and tried to make it. I was very pleased with how it turned out. I can't wait to make more of them with different colors of satin ribbon (I can make it to go with anything).




[Note: I tried something different to take the picture of the necklace on myself. Some of you may already be doing it, but I just thought of it and it worked. I faced the lens of the camera and I also faced the mirror. I could see the screen of my camera in the mirror to see how it looked before I took it. Always before I did it by trial and error and cropping. This way was much easier.]

1 comment:

Mel said...

I noticed you wearing this a few weeks ago and meant to compliment you on it....I seem to remember it coordinated with your outfit very nicely! Very Cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails