Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wonderful Breakfast


I love the blog Foodie with Family, she has such great ideas. I want to try so many of them. I have been reading her for awhile and have wanted to make several of her recipes (I don't always have the ingredients on hand, but I have a lot of her recipes saved).

Today it is snowing and the kids are out of school, so I tried one of her recipes for breakfast. Finnish Oven Pancakes.

It was delicious. It had very few ingredients, I already had all of the ingredients on hand, it was quick & easy to put together and it tasted fantastic! Plus this one recipe has so many options (can't wait to try the other options). What more could you ask for?

It put me in the mind of French Toast. We ate it with snow (powdered sugar) & maple syrup (that's how we normally eat our pancakes). I will definitely be making this again.

Sorry that I didn't get a picture before we ate it. We were all hungry and it smelled to good while it was in the oven that we couldn't wait.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails