Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to my firstborn

"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3 NIV


Happy Birthday! You are 12 today. Where has the time gone? It doesn't seem like anytime since you were so tiny and new in my arms.



"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13 - 16 NIV


You are growing up (quickly, I might add) to be such a young man. You are so full of life and smiles. You are a wonderful son and a fantastic big brother. You are so patient with your younger brothers and you do your best to set a good example. I am so proud of you. I am proud to be your mother and I am proud to call you my son.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails